1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

monitor problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pecks69chevy, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pecks69chevy

pecks69chevy Thread Starter

My monitor is off center and I can not get it to go back to center, I have tried to adjust it but it will not responed to the controls, is there a driver problem here? How do I reset the driver if that is the case.

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Perhaps if we knew something about the monitor (LCD or CRT, and make /model) we could help?

3. pecks69chevy

pecks69chevy Thread Starter

I would like to thaank you for your help but I have just solved the problem myself, it was a driver problem, I hooked the pc to the internet and then tried to upgrade the driver and it went right to a update that let it change the setting,.......Thanks again,, I will continue to use this site as I have found a lot of useful information in just searching on other peoples past problems,...pecks69chevy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/535750

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice