Monitor Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HAROLD KAPLAN

NEED HELP MY MONITOR STARTS A VERTICAL ROLL THEN GOES BLACK SOMETIMES IT COMES BACK ON THANKS

sounds like you need to ask santa for a new monitor.....lol just kidding but it does sound like it is going bad mine just starting going off then coming back on then it quit had to get a new one.

Bryan

Bryan
Do you have access to another monitor you can try? It really does sound like it's going bad.

BTW, depending on it's age, a good many manufacturers warranty their montors for 3 years, so if it's less than 3 years old, I'd suggest calling the manufacturer and checking the warranty before buying a new one.

if it has a ship in warranty and you have to pay shipping you need to get a price on the shipping charges compared to a new monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online