1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Monitor recieving signal from pc but still displaying no inp

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jackcadaver45, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackcadaver45

Jackcadaver45 Thread Starter

On my monitor to switch between different ports you have to change via buttons it only lets channels get selected if it has a conection but when i switch to the hdmi channel i get no signal i just cleaned it before this and i removed and reattached my ram during that windows 10 os

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Did you plug in the ram sticks the right way ? There is a notch on the bottom of ram stick that is Not in the center, if your ram stick wobbles in the slot then it is not in the right way. When inserted correctly the clasps on both ends should click automatically.

Are you standing on carpet while playing with the ram ? One possibility is that you fried your ram with static electricity.

Did you clean the inside of the computer case with a can of compressed air ? That is the only way you should clean it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice