monitor settings for two o.s.`s

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

700mb80min

Banned
I have a dual boot (98 and xp ) and when setting monitor display , it will change to the setting applied to each operating system . ie:/ ste to 98 is fine but boot to xp and it is too small , and the opposite for 98 . Settings are fine if i boot to the same o.s. as previous ....clear as mud ?

Is there a way to set the monitor to configure itself for both o.s.`s ?

...........thanks 700mb80min

Hello dear,
Please explain your question, I am unable to understand.
thanks,

PUNJABIAN263

***GREAT PEOPLE HAVE GREAT PUPIL***

Two different OSs have TWO differnt monitor settings...

Set them both to the same resolution and refresh rate.

The physical monitor settings(the buttons on the monitor itself) have to be the same which leaves only the display properties that can be different betwen the two. Set up the monitor buttonsin one then boot into the other and adjust the display properties accordingly..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online