1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Monitor Shuts Down

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SleepyHollow, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SleepyHollow

SleepyHollow Thread Starter

When I put my monitor on it says its on but I get no picture I tried an older monitor on my system and it works find the monitor I'm having trouble with is an HP 19 inch you can hear it click on but then there is another click and I get no picture any answer will be appreciated

2. Conrad747

Conrad747

if another monitor works then there is something wrong with the HP monitor. but it is worth trying the HP on another machine.

3. SleepyHollow

SleepyHollow Thread Starter

I tried it on another pc to no avail are these monitors worth getting repaired it ran fine untill today

4. blokey

blokey

Unless you know of anyone who can repair it for you cheaply, it's probably not worth it. You can pick up good quality refurbished monitors for next to nothing these days.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330172

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice