Monitor Shuts Off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ecko69x

My monitor will randomly shut off while the PC is still running. I can't get the display to show up on my monitor unless I turn off my computer and boot it back up. I have the latest drivers for Nvidia.

Does the monitor actually power down or does it just lose signal?

Are you sure the PC is still responsive in the background?

ecko69x

Maybe signal? When I go to turn the monitor off/on it does the whole power lighting up thing (one of those buttonless monitors).

ecko69x

Idle about 25-35. Under load for my GPU is 60ish. Rest is under 40.

Can you have a look in event viewer and see if there are any errors in relation to display devices/drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online