Monitoring System Temperature

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BML

Is there a good software program that I can download to monitor temperature inside the computer? Does the motherboard do that anyway? How would I know if my motherboard supports Monitoring? I dont know what brand motherboard is inside my computer.

If you enter your bios it will show you if you have hardware monitoring.

There are loads of software that monitor your Temp. Fuzzy logic make a few.. cool cpu is another... many motherboard driver cd's come with monitoring programs on them .just search out your cd from the drawer and have a look

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online