More blue screen errors =\

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oddben88

I've been having some blue screen errors, and some trouble with certian programs. I was hoping if someone could give me quick or easy solutions before I start searching on microsoft.

Im using XP pro SP2.

So far, the blue screens showed problems with these files or programs KMIXER.SYS(this one happens while I play music), KS.SYS, TCPIP, and NTFS.

Programs such as Winamp, AIM, Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Bittorrent close randomly, giving the message asking if I would like to send an error report or not.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

etaf

Wayne
can you provide more details of the screen error

does the PC get hot at all.
seems like a lot of different errors

you may also find some info in the event viewer
control panel>
admin tools>
event viewer>

in the meantime
you may want to try running a memeory test
http://www.memtest86.com/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online