More Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jennylynn

Once that is downloaded it asked me if I wanted to UnZip the files. Do I have to? I really do not know anything about computers. Somebody came and tried to fix the compuer today. The virus is supposedly gone but the Norton will not update for us. Also when we are online a message keeps popping up in the corner saying scanning messages. We are not sending any e-mail though. Also, hotmail will not open up and we can't change our homepage back to what it originally was. There must still be a bad virus or something. Do u still want the log?

I think you need to reply to your original post.
When you read the original, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a little box for you to type your reply in.
Put your reply in there and click on 'Post Quick Reply'.
This will save time so the person helping you doesn't have to look for all of you posts.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online