1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

More iTunes playlists

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by snoopy120, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snoopy120

snoopy120 Thread Starter

I have created a playlist in iTunes by importing songs from my computer in iTunes Library and transferring them in the new playlist I had just created. My question is how do I create other independant playlists. I have tried by importing songs in the library for my second playlist but all the songs of my first playlist were still in the library so when I transferred the songs I wanted in my second playlist, all the songs in the library went in my second playlist including the songs of my first playlist. So like I said, is there a way to create independant playlists because I have a lot of music and I would like to seperate it by style in my iPOD Classic. Please help me I have been trying for a month to do this and I can't find the way

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

A play list is just a list of songs, and each item simply points to a song. A play list does not actually contain a copy of the song. One song can be in multiple play lists.

3. snoopy120

snoopy120 Thread Starter

Thank you for the info. Really helped.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755554

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice