1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Most Played Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by no_Wedge, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. no_Wedge

no_Wedge Thread Starter

Does anyone know a list of the most played multiplayer online games like how many people are online? not just pc also on ps3 xbox and all?

2. AhrenBa

AhrenBa

I am not sure, but I would assume World of Warcraft would top this list. They have over 7 million subscribers.

3. no_Wedge

no_Wedge Thread Starter

yea I mean but like average logged on at a time? I know like socom on ps2 has around 15-20k and I think counterstrike on pc has like 50k

4. AhrenBa

AhrenBa

Hmmm...I just searched around on the web, but I can't seem to find any data on that. I can almost assure you, though, that WoW has many more people on than 50k at a time. With 8.5 million subscriptions, here are some of the numbers:

If 5% of the owners are playing: 425,000 people
    If 2% of the owners are playing: 170,000 people
    If 1% of the owners are playing: 85,000 people

Hope that helps. :) May I ask why you need to know? Are you looking for a good game to play, or just asking a general question?

5. titanania

titanania

Guild Wars is also highly popular and I think we are sitting somewhere near 3 million members and growing.

6. no_Wedge

no_Wedge Thread Starter

owe well i just like to know what are some of the greatest games i'm not too into mmorpg's but I was wanting to try guild wars. But mostly just to see what people like to play and the best fps's and strategy games out there.

7. titanania

titanania

I love Guild Wars. But its very addicting :D so keep that in mind.

If you keep an eye on the website they do free access weekends every once in a while to let people try it out.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/556794

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice