1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Most Romantic...

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by THoey, Feb 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

Okay, so maybe it's a little late for this year (maybe not for some of us guys), but what is the most romantic thing you have ever done for a mate or had done for you by a mate. I have done the home made cards, flowers, candies, jewelry, candle lit dinners, candle lit bubblebaths, etc... But I am talking about something different. Or maybe one of those with a twist...

Last week I was listening to some radio talk show as I was driving around and I heard what some guy had done that sounded great. You buy a dozen red roses and with a single white rose in the vase with them. Then, on the card you say:

"In every crowd, there is one that stands out. Someone different. Unique. You are that one to me..."

I have to admit, I used that one this year for my GF.

What about you?

2. columbo

columbo

Well, if you had posted this yesterday, I could've suggested buying a card for your GF then giving it to her with the message that you "couldn't wait for Valentine's Day to tell [her] how much you love her."

But you gotta do that one BEFORE V-Day.....:( sorry

Slick...very slick (I think I'll have to steal this one too) :D

3. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

That show also suggested buying a formal, but personal invitation and inviting your loved one to a Valentine's dinner or interlude. Give them the invite about five days ahead of time so that the anticipation starts to build...

4. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

Last year I made fortune cookies for my g/f and put my own notes in them. (plus the norm. flowers and such) She loved it and so did everyone at school, saying that is was one of the sweetest thing they've ever seen. But of corse I'm flying single right now and all alone for V-day.:( Oh well life goes on.:)

5. columbo

columbo

Maybe it's the nylon fishnet-shirt that's keeping the ladies away :D

just kidding dude...;)

All good things to those who wait.

6. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

They mentioned that too on that show. My GF is Korean, so maybe I'll do that sometime soon. She never eats the cookie when we go out, but I am sure the notes would make it special...

I also did the random post it notes in her drawer or purse thing...

7. deh

deh

Why the sad face for flying solo???? Fly solo, fly solo as long as you can (just make a few pit stops along the way) ;). I know you don't want to hear it because I didn't but oh how they are such words of wisdom.
    When solo, be happy. Goto college, study, party hard, get l***, have fun, but fly solo.

PS. Contrary to High School or popular belief you don't have to be tied down to one person to.............****. Oh the debauchery I can tell you or hopefully you will learn.

8. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

I did the random note thing too. That works great; even more so when they say something along the lines of...
    Good for a 30 min back massage;)

9. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

LOL, it's all good and lately I've really been starting to enjoy it and all it's benefits(sp?)... it's just day like this that I miss being with someone but by no means an I going to get myself tied down.

10. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

Chris, you'd be surprised how many others are flying solo today. So, they are all probably going to meet at a local club (not necessisarily bar) to have fun, dance, meet new people and maybe change that to flying duet...

Get out and enjoy...:D

11. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

THoey, I've got some plans with a friends (it's a girl) we just going to watch some movies and hang out...maybe I'll change the flying single thing too...

um, maybe not. I'll feel you guys in later.;)

12. littlemar

littlemar

Freudian Slip here???? :D ;)

13. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

lol, I ment to say I'll feel you in later.:rolleyes:
    My bad!:D
    Bye

14. columbo

columbo

Thanks, but I only like you as a friend :D

:D :D :D

Ahhh, poor Chris....

15. littlemar

littlemar

Let's make that fill us in later.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118804

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice