Mother board info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ozeepat

I am trying to get some info on a mother board that I am working on. I do not see the clock battery anywhere. I am thinking that it is a battery I never saw before so therefore I don't recognize it. Anyway, I would like to get more info on this board,such as a manual or a picture. I have been to motherboards.org. They did not list the manufacturer of this board who is San-Li Technology.
I'll include the bios string here since this seems to be the main criteria to finding a mother board.It is as follows; 2A59GSM9C-00.
Thanking anyone who can help, I am,
Pat Napolitano
[email protected]

Supposedly it is a San-Li SL-586V using an i430VX chipset.

No luck going any farther though, the site is down. Probably out of business

ozeepat

I want to thank you for your response.It helped. The BIOS upgrade wasn't exactly what I needed,but at the bottom it says they have a manual which is exactly what I could use, or if I could at least get a good picture of the board with the locations on the it from them . I am curious about who put out the site so I can ask for the picture for now and when they finally put out the manual I'd like to know, but there is no mail address. Again,
thanks for your help and concern.
Pat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online