Motherboard and AIO compatibility

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kannan.2000

Hello i am looking to buy an AIo for my motherboard the motherboard I have right now is the
ASUS M5A78L-M Plus/USB3 DDR3 HDMI DVI USB 3.0 760G AM3+ based Motherboard,Black
and the AIo i would like to buy is the
MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Cap Design - 360mm Radiator - Triple 120mm RGB PWM Fans.
would this be able to fit please let me know! also if you need the CPU I currently have it is the AMD FX-6300 I'm not sure if that's useful but I thought you might need it. THANK YOU!

The AIO is for the CPU not the mobo. Given you have a AMD FX-6300, your cpu socket is an AM3+. The specs for the AIO says it will...... AMD Socket TR4 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1. It will also work for these intel sockets..... Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1200 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150

Yes it will work.

Kannan.2000

now wait does the MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Cap Design - 360mm Radiator - Triple 120mm RGB PWM Fans. fit into the Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMIC tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White ?

crjdriver

Just be advised I have NEVER installed a liquid cooler that did not need at least a little bit of engineering to fit. You may need to remove a drive cage, reroute some connectors, etc. Most do not need a lot of work however do not expect to just screw it in and go.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts