1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Motherboard bib75aha front panel

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lazy.Pt, Oct 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy.Pt

Lazy.Pt Thread Starter

Hi all.
    Im in need of some help with a motherboard connectors.
    I just got a old motherboard and cpu to build a second system for my son to use, but the front panel connectors don't have any kind of code and I don't have the manuals.
    The only thing I can read on the MB is bib75aha . I did a lot of search on Google and I found one selling on eBay, but nothing else.
    Don't even know who made it.
    The connectors are identified as jpanel1 and have numbers from 1 to 10. Anyone have any idea about this?
    The board is similar to this one, I don't have a pic of it now
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Can you post a clearer picture? That one is too blurry. But we also need one for the exact board you have, not a similar one; a similar may actually be completely different. Also may want to take a few so that we can clearly see the components, port, headers, etc.

You can also use trial and error. Start with the power switch and connect it to each set of two pins that are in the same long row. Once it turns on you then move on to the reset switch. then each of the LEDs. For the LED's polarity matters so try flipping the connector around if they dont light up.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218344

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice