Motherboard Identification anyone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mpstevens

Please can anyone identify the Motherboard Number from the attached pic.
I'm trying to find a compatible motherboard but need the model number first?

Any help appreciated?

Thanks

Attachments

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Look beside the RAM sockets .. Is there a number ???
Like this one maybe ??

Attachments

mpstevens

Hi,

imprinted in white is : D33007
Is this the part number?

it's followed by CE and then FC

Regards
Mike

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Possibly ???
I got several Google hits on d33007 cefc and PBAPL00P01 .. but No manuals or specs ??

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
Its a Packard Bell Stingray PTS73, its a custom board for a Packard Bell and there won't me much detailed information on it for that reason. You don't really need to know the exact specs of it to find a replacement; find a replacement based on the processor, memory, and graphics card you have - its a socket 775 board using DDR2 RAM, and PCI-Express for a graphics card if you have one. You can check to see if you can see the chipset manufacturer on the board; ie. Intel or nVidia to match it closer.

You can even buy the same board, but its not cheap: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/40879464/Packard_Bell_Stingray_PTS73_Motherboard_Socket_LGA775.html
Personally I wouldn't buy a Packard Bell replacement board; too expensive and too low quality.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online