motherboard identification

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

erichan

Hi,
I have downloaded HWiNFO32 to identify the make and model of my motherboard.The search result is: Motherboard Model: A-Trend ATA-V931... and Bios Mfr:Award Modular Bios v... I am not sure why the details are so short.Are they relevant/valid?I couldn't find the driver for this model.Pls help.Thank you!

Your question is not an Windows question, but a hardware question, so I am going to move it for possible better responses.

Sorry John, i didnt have time to find one last night, and its been ages since i downloaded it...

ill go find a link and post it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts