Motherboard Pins Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brightwonder

So I have a commander-msi snow edition and it has a ground pin and I don’t know where to plug it in in my Gigabyte B250M-DS3H motherboard because there simply isn’t a place to put the control according to the manual. Could anyone help with this I don’t want to waste any hardware and do I need it? I have all the other pins in the right spots too btw

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Not sure what you mean by 'pins', do you mean the stand-offs that go between the motherboard and the case ?

Gr3iz

Mark
That actually looks like a USB cable for a front panel USB connector. Power/ground and data +/-.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I did some research and it is a USB 2.0 connector. Referring to your picture in post #3 it should be connected to the 4 pins with the top pin missing, to the right of label F_USB1 and to the right of the 5 pins, with the Red lead at the bottom.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts