MotherBoards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shaman36

Ok ..I tried to put a new Video card in my computer and now I dont get any thing just a black screen ..So I took out the Vidoe card out and nothing ...So I tried to reformat the hard Drive and still nothing ...I am running Win 98 with a cellron 366 ..Any and all help will be thankfully taken ...:confused:

dustyjay

Jay
Tell us a little more about your computer. NAme Brand or Motherboard maker. Type of video card (original and new one), Does your Computer have an onboard video chip? Things like that please.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online