Motherboards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheerio

might be a simple question but,

how do i check what kind of motherboard i have, and how much RAM the motherboard will allow it to hold?

thanks a lot!

- Cheerio

If you are unsure of the make and model of the board or your manuals missing use Belarc or Everest system tool [both freeware] to provide this information so that you can look it up on the web

Cheerio

still one more question guys, thanks.

how can i tell how much memory my motherboard is able to hold? im not sure wat to look at in the report.

thanks!

my motherboard :

Motherboard Properties:
Motherboard ID 03/13/2002-I810E-TUW-LA
Motherboard Name Asus TUW-LA

Cheerio

thanks norton850.

anyone here fimiliar with this board, to recommend me buying 2 sticks of 256 RAM, or 1 stick of 512 RAM.

my mobo contains 2 avaliable sockets for RAM

Thanks!

- Cheerio

Buy two sticks of 256, if one goes bad you still have ram. It's old thinking but a good precaution that I still hold to.

Brindle,

I think the Farm is wherever you get handed a nickel(bag) or a dime(bag) :eek:

Cheerio

thanks for the suggestion! oh yeah, if one goes bad i still have one for backup lol.

thanks again!

seasons greating

- Cheerio

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online