Motherboards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pehbond

i have not built a complete computer system for about 2 years and i am a little out of date on the look of the motherboards. i get a monthly PC mag and i saw a new motherboard and found that i could only make out the processor socket.. is there any way in which i can get a diagram to show me the bits on the boards and a way to keep me up to date on the bits.. any one know a website

alwrmc

B.L.
I don't believe there is any one web site that provides that extensive an amount of information. Why not just try going to the various mobo websites and looking at their products there? I was just at the ASUS and HP websites and got complete specs on my MOBO along with schematic and photo shots. I printed them, then placed them in my computers information folder in my filing cabinet. That way I can pull them out and peruse them should I ever need to.

Yup, visit the manufacturers web page is always the best thing to do when trying to get specs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online