Motherboards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Hi Ashley and Welcome to TSG!

I have never used an Epox board but i have heard MIXED results form other people using them.

If you are looking for a solid board that performs, go with ABit, ASUS, MSI, or IWILL.

These seem to be the preferred boards for the folka that build thier own systems.

Good Luck!

If you're looking to overclock your pc, then the EPOX 8k3a+ is one of the best mobos out today.

Now if you're just gonna surf the net or play games then I would suggest the ECS K7S5A, it's one of the most inexpensive and extremely stable mobos around. I've had mine for over 6mos and haven't had a single problem w/ it.

SexyTech, I noticed that FIC motherboards aren't in your list of likes. hehe, neither are they on my list of 'motherboards I would pay too much for'

I'm learning this the hard way as the tech support for FIC's are horrible. Anyone considering buying a FIC should go into the kitchen, grab a spatula, and proceed to repeatedly beat themselves over their head.

Just thought I'd add my input since we were discussing mother board brands to consider

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online