Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moto g fast issues.

476 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  AmyToo 
#1 ·
ever since I started using the phone, google has been bombarding me with messages saying my phone has a virus and want me to buy their programs to fix it , and if i don't they will shut my phone down, , checked with motorola, they said check with my carrier(consumer cellular) CC says nothing wrong with my phone just shut off notifications from google. still receive texts messages warning me to buy the programs or they will shut me down. my question is could I run firefox or another alternate instead? thanks Ron

#4 ·
ever since I started using the phone, google has been bombarding me with messages saying my phone has a virus and want me to buy their programs to fix it , and if i don't they will shut my phone down, , checked with motorola, they said check with my carrier(consumer cellular) CC says nothing wrong with my phone just shut off notifications from google. still receive texts messages warning me to buy the programs or they will shut me down. my question is could I run firefox or another alternate instead? thanks Ron
Text messages don't come from a browser.

I get spam texts. I delete them. Don't click links in the texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.