1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

motorola dch70 "guide"

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by lkanow, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkanow

lkanow Thread Starter

we usually watch fox news, channel 55, through a motorola dch70. however, at 11 am my elderly mother-in-law wants to watch the price is right on channel 13. using the "guide" button, i have successfully programmed the dch70 to switch to channel 13 at 11 am. we then want to return to channel 55 at 12 pm.

however, there is a two hour program on channel 55 beginning at 11 am. the dch70 will not allow me to select the portion at 12 pm, forcing me out of guide mode.

anyone here have a solution short of a manual change?

thanks for any ideas.
    larry

ps the programming is attempted outside the desired hours.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974123

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice