1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Motorola Razor V3

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blueeyes24h, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueeyes24h

blueeyes24h Thread Starter

I JUST GOT A RAZOR THAT HAS MP3 PLAYER ON IT. WHERE DOES THE ADAPTER GO IN MY DELL LATITUDE D600 LAPTOP? I KNOW THE MICROSD CARD GOES IN ADAPTER THEN ADAPTER GOES IN COMPUTER BUT WHERE? I DONT SSEE ANY SPOT FOR IT. I WANT TO ADD MY MUSIC ON COMPUTER IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER TO MICROSD CARD IN ADAPTER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHERE IT GOES. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

2. Soundy

Soundy

Well, it would go into the SD card reader slot, if your laptop has one. I'm looking at the spec sheet for that laptop, and it doesn't list an SD reader. You'll probably have to buy a USB card reader.

3. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

i have verizon and they have a package for mp3 phone/computer interface.

verizon's giving away 3 v3's if you buy the krazr because they've been updated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644526

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice