Motorola Razor V3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blueeyes24h

I JUST GOT A RAZOR THAT HAS MP3 PLAYER ON IT. WHERE DOES THE ADAPTER GO IN MY DELL LATITUDE D600 LAPTOP? I KNOW THE MICROSD CARD GOES IN ADAPTER THEN ADAPTER GOES IN COMPUTER BUT WHERE? I DONT SSEE ANY SPOT FOR IT. I WANT TO ADD MY MUSIC ON COMPUTER IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER TO MICROSD CARD IN ADAPTER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHERE IT GOES. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Well, it would go into the SD card reader slot, if your laptop has one. I'm looking at the spec sheet for that laptop, and it doesn't list an SD reader. You'll probably have to buy a USB card reader.

bearone2

Banned
i have verizon and they have a package for mp3 phone/computer interface.

verizon's giving away 3 v3's if you buy the krazr because they've been updated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts