Motorola Razrv3x

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TWINKIT

Sorry this is a cell phone question. can anyone tell me how to configure my email, vodafone has a list of instructions on their web sight however i'm only able to complete the email account section . seting up the data account section tells me to access options on my fone that are not there. can someone please help:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You should be able to call your supplier and get a real tech support person to help you. I know that the major carriers around here are pretty helpful.

TWINKIT

I tried that unfortunately they were not helpful at all, they told me to contact Motorola, whom in turn told me to contact my carrier (VodaFone NZ). Its like being stuck in an infinite sub-routine

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I guess it's time to find someone local that uses email on that phone. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online