1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Motorola Wireless Issues

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Minappe, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Minappe

Minappe Thread Starter

Alrighty~ My family and I are having issues with our wireless internet connection. It connects to 3 desktops in the house. 2 upstairs (including the HUB) and 1 downstairs. The one downstairs is giving us the problems.

Apparentally today, someone had installed a Windows Update and that's when things started to go crazy. But, we're still unsure if that's the problem. I've checked several places and most tell me to remove "Windows XP (SP2) Q815485". Our computer has basically the exact problems that, that file gives. However, we don't have that file listed on our computer. So we're not sure what to remove now.

Any help would be appreciated on how we could get our connection back up. I'm thinking it's a windows hotfix. But, I'm very uncertain.

If you need anymore info about our computer please ask. Thanks ahead of time!

-Minappe

2. xxkhbxx

xxkhbxx

i would also love the answer to this question, becuase i have every update for sp1 but this is not listed in my add/removeprograms

3. sebb2004

sebb2004

4. xxkhbxx

xxkhbxx

this is for sp2, the Q815485 is a sp1 issue even tho it says sp2 Q815485

5. WildHare

WildHare

6. xxkhbxx

xxkhbxx

yea ive seen that from day one but as i stated its not listed in my add/remove programs, thanks i appreciate it

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice