1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mous dumps

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Raphael, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Raphael

Raphael Thread Starter

Does somebody out there know of a good site for mous braindumps?? I believe that I am ready to take both the Word and Excel tests, I just have to get a basic idea of what the test is about.

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

3. Raphael

Raphael Thread Starter

Thanx, but not exactly what I needed. Anybody else??

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Could you be more specific, Raphael?
    What do you mean by "braindumps"?
    If I knew of a site where they would provide you with questions on the test, etc., and it was not a Microsoft site, I'd say that it would be sort-of like cheating and I wouldn't "broadcast" it anyway. Then, the taking of the test becomes less desireable since people can focus on just the questions they'll be asked. You'll find that most free tech support sites will not assist people in short-cutting their learning. But--that doesn't mean you're trying to get around anything, just that I don't understand your meaning. Anyway...

Are you aware that there are sample tests you can take?

Brainbench may allow you to take some tests for free at www.brainbench.com. Because I wrote their Word 2000 test and was involved in the Excel 2000 test, and am also familiar with the MOUS practice tests, I'd have to say that taking the tests at Brainbench will give you a pretty good idea of how you'd do on the MOUS exam. Sorry, I don't know if those specific tests are on their free list right now.

5. Raphael

Raphael Thread Starter

Dreamboat,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am now a Brainbench Master for MS Word 97, which is a free test.
    If you think that I am now qaulified to take the mous test, please let me know. I have heard that there are forums which discuss topics that are covered on the test, test length, books to read, websites that have test prep. (Brainbench I guess would be one of them), etc.

6. Gram123

Gram123

Raph,
    I sat (and passed) the Word MOUS test recently and am almost ready to go for the Excel one.
    Generally, if you want to see a 'final' test you've got to pay for it - in which case you might as well sit it.
    My course is through the IT Learning Centre in the UK, and they've provided me with their own manuals plus exam prep manuals. I imagine you have something similar. If it's not in the books it won't be on the test, so if you feel confident that you know pretty much everything in your course books, go for it.

At my local test centre, they said that many people fail, but from my own experience and from that of a friend (who has sat all 5 tests), they're pretty straightforward. For me, the pressure not to fail was a financial one - my work are paying for my course, but any retests are billed to me. I personally think I over-revised.

Final point - I seem to recall being told that the questions are sort-of-randomly selected from a bank of 10,000. So, if you got hold of a test and there were, say 40 questions (it varies), no matter how much you revise those questions, chances are something different will come up on the exam.

Good luck and don't worry - it's all pretty user friendly, and you don't lose marks for incorrect clicks etc.

Gram

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62305

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice