1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse acting on its own, so frustrating!!!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by trah21, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trah21

trah21 Thread Starter

Hi, I dont know how this started but about a hour ago my mouse just started acting on its own. If i move it to a particular spot it will stutter there or go in a completly opposite direction, what ive noticed is theres a tendency for it to go to the top right towards the x, close internet explorer button.....I could really use some help cause tryin to surf the web or even just use my computer becomes almost impossible(n)

2. trah21

trah21 Thread Starter

just a extra tid bit of info, when i restart or turn on my computer, the mouse works somewhat normally but as i continure on for bout 20 minutes it gets progessively worse to th epoint where i have to struggle to get it to where i want it....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/921374

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice