1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mouse and keyboard crash

Discussion in 'Games' started by ToxicOrchid, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicOrchid

ToxicOrchid Thread Starter

I have a p4 1.7 with 512 ram, using win98. I play Jedi Knight Outcast on the msn gaming zone. Only online---when playing JKO on the zone, my pointer will disappear and my keyboard will stop responding. This is a new problem. The only new hardware...I upgraded a logitech joystick...extreme 3d...to extreme 3d pro. Reformatting didn't help!:confused:

2. dai

dai

bump

3. McTimson

McTimson

Nice bump...you put it from the top of the page to...the top of the page ;)

Let's see, the only thing I could think of is to make sure you have the absolute latest drivers for everything. It may just be a compatability issue with the game and joystick.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165926

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice