Solved Mouse became broken

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MollySandera

Hello guys. 3 days ago, my mouse stopped working. It was working just before, and after i went away from the computer and came back to it later, i found out it wasn't working! It did work last time i used the computer before that, but i better tell that it was a long time since i used the computer(at least two weeks). I tried to use the.mouse in safe mode, didn't work. I tried to use it in a laptop, it said it didn't respond(it's an usb mouse). I would be glad for any progress towards the root of the issue, and fixing it if it was possible! Both my desktop and the laptop used is running windows 7

MollySandera

I don't know about there but, I have used electrical tape to temporarily repair the wires on one of my nieces that one of her cats had chewed through.

MollySandera

I don't know about there but, I have used electrical tape to temporarily repair the wires on one of my nieces that one of her cats had chewed through.
That sounds worse than my case. So i can try it then, and if it doesn't work, then it's broken beyond repair.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online