Mouse Buttons Not Working in Games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lemonrookie

Hello! So I play a lot of Smite and Valorant for PC. I'm having this issue where while in game only, my mouse buttons will stop working randomly for like 3-4 seconds, and then work again. It mostly seems to happen while I'm in the middle of the game (not really at the start of a match) and it never happens when I'm in any of the menus. It also never happens when I'm NOT playing a game (only in game). I tried buying a new mouse but it's still happening. I tried playing on lower graphic settings but it's still happening. I even tried switching to another USB port but same issue. I'm completely out of ideas and it only started happening recently (about 3 months ago) and this computer is only 1 year old (iBuyPower Gaming Desktop with NVIDIA Graphics Card).

Please help!!
Thanks!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online