1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse Cursor

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Marcie, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Marcie

Marcie Thread Starter

For months I have been having problems with my cursor turning into a black square. It doesn't matter when one I use, the pointer arrow always changes to a black square when it feels like doing it.
    I have to restart my computer to get it back to normal (it's a pain) everytime. I can't figure out what and why it does this...Can you please help...

2. bassetman

bassetman Moderator - Gone but never forgotten

I would consider going to the manufacture's website and download the latest driver (if they have a newer one) and then update your driver for you mouse.

3. carl&susan75

carl&susan75

I am glad to see that someone else is having this problem and not just me. I am having the same problem with my cursor. I have a Logitech cordless scrolling mouse. This has been an ongoing problem since I have purchase the computer almost 8 months ago. I have upgraded mouseware and still this has not stopped the problem. Computer tech where I purchased my computer is completely stumped. He has installed 2 motherboards and has wiped my computer clean 3 times thinking it could be a virus. Still the black box reappears. If there is someone with any idears please let me know. This is a very frustrating problem!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118471