mouse disappeared

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chanmuangseri

Dear Sir,
I bought my computer about 3 years ago and the past 2 months I had problem with the mouse. One day when I turned the machine on I got the message that the mouse was not detacted by the the machine or the system. thenI look up in the manual thatI have an other choice by using the Serial port instead of ps/2 so it did work..oneday I tried to plug in to ps/2 port and it worked for a while and got back the the same thing (not recocnized by the system . Now I plug back to the serial port again..it is working so far.but it shows under device Management as a conflict..from that on I don't know how to do to fix the problem...Please help . it is a wireless mouse by Systemax. the system is duron 700, 20 gig , 256 mb..

Thank You very much,

Seri Chanmuang

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online