mouse freeze -games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

caseycat

My mouse only freezes on certain games. When I ctl,alt,del and then "X" it, I can get back in.
???????

Google "the make of your graphics card" drivers. then find the right driver for your model.
I had this problem with hidden and dangerous, turned out that the game takes alot of memory to play and the fact that the mouse didn't move was just extreme lag. Check the specs of your comp

caseycat

Only on certain games. I can still play but have to ctl,alt,del to get back in. Called them and they said upgrade directx which I did. Didn't work. Then said maybe I have too many processes running (42).
Don't know which to delete. Not that good at computer.

caseycat

I have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200. When I went into web site. They have a driver for WHQL F5 series. Is this it. I don't want to download wrong driver. Also , have 128mb of memory. Maybe not enough.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online