1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse freezes, then computer, reboot required

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by elim, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elim

elim Thread Starter

cpu temps were
    50 degrees core 1
    39 degrees core 2

it worked for a couple of hours yesturday then this morning it would just crash, it would restart shorty after id loaded the desktop, then restart onto the bios screen, sometimes it would then freeze on the bios screen meaning id have to unplug it and replug to get it working.

im thinking of reinstalling windows but heres a document created with bluescreen viewer

http://www.bt09.co.cc/report.html

2. Synt4xError

Synt4xError

Well if you have the disc and can reinstall, I suggest that. Reinstall is always best, if it still is happening then it is your hardware. If it doesn't then that means drivers were conflicting with eachother. I would say the drivers are not compatible but you purchased this laptop with 7 on it, so everything should work together.

Try a reinstall, update EVERYTHING before installing personal needs.

Good luck man, sorry I can't be more of help.

3. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/927343

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice