1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse is messed up

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bLaCksKy, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bLaCksKy

bLaCksKy Thread Starter

Just recently my mouse started changing its speeds for no apparent reason.When i restart my computer it will start up at normal speed, then in about 15 minutes it will slow down to about 1/4th of that speed , then a little after that it just stops and i'll have to restart my computer again to get it to work.Any ideas on what could be wrong? So far i've reinstalled the mouse driver and tried to roll back xp to an earlier date of when the mouse was working fine, neither worked.

2. Cell

Cell

just a lil question is the mouse usb?

3. bLaCksKy

bLaCksKy Thread Starter

its usb but i have a ps2 converter on it

4. Cell

Cell

oh that was gonna be my suggestion! do you have a regular mouse (non usb) you can try without the adapter?

5. bLaCksKy

bLaCksKy Thread Starter

well i just broke down and got a new mouse, same type just a little newer version and same adapter and it works just fine so i think my mouse was just dying ty for help though

6. Cell

Cell

anytime

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325137

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice