1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse is on, but isn't moving at all?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Picirula, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picirula

Picirula Thread Starter

I'm using my intuos 4 to move around, but my mouse won't even click, or move for that matter? My other mouse can move, however, it can't click. I'm trying to use my current mouse, but it doesn't work at all? I've been trying all day, mostly because I really want to game out for the rest of it, but I've tried using a different port, reconnecting it, uninstalling it, disabling and enabling it, and nothing seems to work? Should I wait until I can get a new mouse, or is there a solution to this problem? I've also tried the most obvious, restarting my computer..?

My OS is Windows 7, and I've tried my mouse on another computer, it does work. Just not on this computer, I guess?

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    If it doesn't work on multiple computers its broken then and needs to be replaced.

3. Simba7

Simba7

I'm more leaning toward a system issue if it's having several random issues with different mice.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090249

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice