1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse is stuck!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by HannahHendra, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HannahHendra

HannahHendra Thread Starter

I have a windows 7 HP and all of a sudden my mouse is stuck in the middle of my screen. I have restarted it multiple times and the mouse works on the log-in screen but not at all once you log in. Please Help!

2. Daxx

Daxx

When you log in, try to always move your mouse around.

3. Rosemary16

Rosemary16

The driver that you use for the mouse may be corrupt or outdated. Try navigating to the mouse properties with the keyboard, because the mouse doesn't work. Then I would go to hardware properties for the mouse. Once you're at the properties menu, update or reinstall the driver.

4. buf

buf

May be worth checking the batteries in the mouse. Sure is a strange problem. Good luck.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1012437