1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mouse,keyboard,monitor,usb drivers random problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chump, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chump

chump Thread Starter

This all started like last week i plugged my iphone in and then suddenly my keyboard was not working i tryed to unplug and replug it in but nothing so i decided to reset. after trying to turn it back on my monitor and keyboard were not starting ( i didnt hear the beep sound from my motherboard either) it takes like 2-3 times of turning my computer off and on to get it to finaly work. So everytime i turn it off theres a chance then either my monitor,mouse,keyboard, or usb slots arent working.

i have windows xp sp3

AMD phenom II X3 710 processor

SAPPHIRE 100266HDMI Radeon HD 4830 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0

Western Digital Caviar Black WD7501AALS 750GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive

Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 Desktop Memory Model KHX8500D2K2/4G

GIGABYTE GA-MA770-UD3 AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard

PS: i built this computer myself(my brother pretty much put it together) back in like may and this problem just started.

also something i noticed is that when i open my disc drive i sometimes lose my wireless connection

EDIT: now my computer will not turn on at all, the light blinks and all the fans run for about 2 seconds and thats it.....

Update: i tryed to go thro and unplug things to see what the problem is and it seems like when i take out the processor the computer actually runs.. but if i keep it in and unplug something like the video card it doesnt work..soo would this be a processor problem or a power supply problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/845650