1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse Lags When Playing Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlfieB123, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlfieB123

AlfieB123 Thread Starter

When i play any game and i move my mouse pretty fast it feels like i have motion blur on and it feels pretty laggy and not smooth at all but of course i dont actually have it on and i have VSYNC turned off as wellI've turned uninstalling my graphics card drivers and installing them again and nothing seemed to have changed. I have also tried to factory reset my PC to see if it would be fixed but it hasn't.

And my cursor multiplies when i move it fast on my desktop so i dont think its just game related i would like to add i have a 144hz monitor as well

Specs:
    GTX 960
    Intel i5-4460
    8GB

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222660

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice