mouse messup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

daves01902

Alright, I'm using a MI Micro Innovations optical mouse, and when I single left click, it double clicks. I've gone into device properties, set the mouse click to the slowest setting, and it still doubleclicks. How do I fix this?

Thanks.
D

G'day DaveS, you might try another mouse, the one you have may be a little too inovative.
Maybe trying the manufacturers site and mentioning the problem might have some assistive effect.
I haven't seen that particular problem previously, so all the mouse properties in the control panel check normal?
It almost sounds like a driver problem, it will be interesting to see if another known good mouse performs properly.
Surely a defective switch wouldn't reliably double-click every time?
That must be a lot of fun!! (it sure would be if you were using Mepis Linux! LOL, you would have hundreds of windows open in just a few clicks!)
Cheers, qldit.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts