1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mouse moves, but doesn't click.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by xsunbo, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xsunbo

xsunbo Thread Starter

well. when i'm not running in safe mode, after about a minute or two, my house will move, but will not click. and my keyboard does not work when not in safe mode either (except for ctrl+alt+del and the window key). does anyone have a solution to this? i do not like running in safe mode, so if anyone has any help, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance!

2. xsunbo

xsunbo Thread Starter

guys, i know you don't have to help, but please. this problem is incredibly frustrating. i would love ANY help. i have no clue what is causing the problem so i'll need help finding out what the problem is and solving it.

3. rka0

rka0 Banned

4. xsunbo

xsunbo Thread Starter

thanks, but i couldn't find anything "mouse error" related. grrr. this is very frustrating. i have a ton of files on my computer, but i'm thinking of creating a set of recovery discs and doing a complete system restore. would that be a good idea?

5. rka0

rka0 Banned

Unless someone can think of a better solution maybe it would be easier and less time consuming to save what you have to cd and reformat which in itself would clean out all the accumulated crud that builds up over time.
    Good Luck.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649059

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice