mouse moves, but doesn't click.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xsunbo

well. when i'm not running in safe mode, after about a minute or two, my house will move, but will not click. and my keyboard does not work when not in safe mode either (except for ctrl+alt+del and the window key). does anyone have a solution to this? i do not like running in safe mode, so if anyone has any help, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance!

xsunbo

guys, i know you don't have to help, but please. this problem is incredibly frustrating. i would love ANY help. i have no clue what is causing the problem so i'll need help finding out what the problem is and solving it.

xsunbo

thanks, but i couldn't find anything "mouse error" related. grrr. this is very frustrating. i have a ton of files on my computer, but i'm thinking of creating a set of recovery discs and doing a complete system restore. would that be a good idea?

rka0

Banned
Unless someone can think of a better solution maybe it would be easier and less time consuming to save what you have to cd and reformat which in itself would clean out all the accumulated crud that builds up over time.
Good Luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online