Mouse prob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GUSMAN

Hi

When I open a folder on my desktop it opens fine. But when I try it another way it wont work.

What I mean is for example. I have a server and can ftp on to show the folders but cant open them. In M soft access I can view the tables but the only way to open them is to right click and choose "open". Its the same with nero if I want to burn files in folders I cant open the folders when using the add feature.

I found out then that If I left click vigouously then they open but why would I have to do that all of a sudden?
Cheers

Gus

GUSMAN

Hi

Brought a mouse home from work and I have the same problem

Gus

GUSMAN

Hi

I had a scout about and found my mouse double click was set to high.

I altered it to around the middle and now everything works fine.

Thanks for your reply

Gus

Glad to know you got everything working properly; the fact that you could sometimes make it work with "vigorous" left-clicking made me suspicious of the mouse sensitivity, but I wanted to know if the problem remained when you changed the mouse...

Good fix; got any plans for Guy Fawkes Day? I don't know if it is celebrated in Wales...

GUSMAN

cheers

We have been celebrating guy fawkes day for a bout 4 weeks its a bit of a nuisance really. Years ago it was Nov 5th and mebbe the odd bang before, but now its a nightmare and it usuually goes on for a few weeks after as well.

Im not bothered but I feel sorry for the pets and the elderly.

Cheers for the reply much appreciated

Gus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts