Mouse Problem!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Belgarath

I've got windows XP pro. Lately, I'm having a serious mouse problem. After some time of using the computer, I would open some program: IE, media player, or anything else and the mouse would start sliding to the left, the left mouse button is always in 'onClick' mode and A web page I'm browsing or word document I'm using while the mouse is behaving like that increases in size until the font is the largest and there is no way to control it. Now, I have Logitech cordless MX600 laser mouse, but I'm pretty sure that the hardware mouse is not causing this problem. I had a thought that it might be video card drivers - I've updated my drivers but it's no good and the problem still occurs. Maybe I'm using too much memory - I don't know how do I check this out to be sure and what should I do if it's indeed what causing the problem. If you know what else can cause this problem and how to solve it, I'd be glad to know. Thanks in advance!!

One good way would be to try another mouse. Sounds like a stuck or overly-sensitive switch.

Belgarath

Elvandil said:
One good way would be to try another mouse. Sounds like a stuck or overly-sensitive switch.
It's not the hardware, I tell ya. For hours of using the mouse it works just great. Then it (the mouse pointer on the screen) starts making the problems I've mentioned.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online