Mouse scroller not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kulrak

I know this is a small problem but it is incredibly time consuming for me at least to use the other methods of scrolling.
I am running on the newest version of Windows Vista Ultimate and was using a MX 3000 cordless mouse and keyboard from logitech. At first I thought that it was the problem with the mouse so I plugged in an old cordless mouse and still had the problem.

I first noticed the problem using firefox. It works on most other applications except for Microsoft Word, internet explorer and in normal folder viewing.

Help would be appreciated and if any more information is required I will happily give it.

Windows vista is to new and to buggy check out your control panel then go to the mouse icon if there is one and go through there and see if you can find the issue fix there. You might also want to check the mouse's drivers and vistas drivers to make sure they aren't fighting.

Kulrak

I can not believe it was that easy. Thank you so very much, I feel so silly now...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online