1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse stalling with a bleep a moment later starts again

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by htiderem, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htiderem

htiderem Thread Starter

I am running Window 7 Home Premium

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6143 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 476936 MB, Free - 298252 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5Q SE2
    Antivirus: Avira Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Hi my mouse keeps on stalling with a bleep and a moment later starts with a bleep. This happens mainly in my e-mail client (eMclient) when using the mouse a lot. But it really shows up when I play Microsoft Spider solitaire. It is about every other move and eventually the hint app stops working and I cannot get out of the programme when I want to,I have to use Task Manager but playing the cards still works. I can use the PC but it becomes very irritating.

I was told it could be USB probs , I am using usb mouse and keyboard but I checked the Device Manager but there is no problems shown there

I would appreciate any help with this, in simple language as I am not high on tech work.

Thanks Hugh

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i would try a different mouse , see if you can borrow one - it maybe a faulty mouse.
    Also try it in a different USB port

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1171414

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice