Mouse Stalls

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KBRAVO

I am using WIN XP. I just Reformated my HD and Reinstalled Everyting, But now my Mouse stalls for 3 Seconds at a pop. Any Ideas??

KBRAVO

STOD,

thanks for the reply....Yes I do have the most current mouse drivers......................

Have you done any spyware checks, virus scans and is the processor overloaded with running programs ?

Is it a USB mouse?

I have a PC (AMD Duron 700) and after I installed a USB mouse and XP I had the same 2 to 3 second stalls on things. I picked up an adapter so that I could plug the USB mouse into the PS/2 port and the problem went away.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts