Mouse stopped working after installing wireless router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lizzy200234

After installing a cisco linksys e2000 on a HP computer the mouse has froze up.I thought after trying all I knew to do that maybe the mouse was bad so got a new one and it still will not work. Does anyone have any ideas of what else I can try?

Does a wired mouse work?

Did you have to install any software to get the router working?

lizzy200234

It is a wired mouse and no the software was already installed on the computer. I
had just unhooked the wireless router because we were down to one computer and didn't need it until I got a new monitor for the one I am on now.

lizzy200234

I also thought it was the mouse because I hooked up the mouse to this computer and it still would not work. I took the mouse from this computer and tried it on the one not working and this one would not work either but works fine on this computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online