Mouse stutter/freezes for a split second.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EmSurvive

Hello there I need help with my mouse.
The problem is whenever im doing some thing on desktop the mouse just stutters for a split second. Once it even disconnected and reconnected after 5 seconds. After that I changed the USB port it was plugged into. I changed it from 2.0 to 3.0 (not that it did much) but I did it incase the port was broken. After I changed the port the "stutter" still appears.
It started happening a couple of days ago 2-4. I might have gotten a virus because one day it was normal the other day its broken.
Today I reinstalled windows 8.1 and downloaded new drivers for the mouse. Yet no luck.
Now the strange thing is. I dont think I have experienced this in any games. I play Counter Strike Global Offensive and no stutter there.

Pc specs.
i5-4690
gtx 770
Ram:8gb

EmSurvive

Okay. So I went into CSGO and just kept shooting. After a couple of mins the mouse "stuttered" BUT. I think its the mouse disconnecting rather than " freezing" Because while it was stuck. I couldnt use my left mouse or any other button on the mouse. So the problem is that it dissconnects for a couple of seconds and then reconnects...

EmSurvive

UPDATE: Tested on my old Razor Deathadder and it works perfectly. The problem was with Sensei. /Close

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online